Enhanced Street Performance, Inc. offers extremely competitive pricing on the top selling aftermarket products for late model domestics. ESP features such manufacturers as Accel, AEM, Autometer, B&M, BBK, Borla, Brembo, Edelbrock, Energy Suspension, Fidanza, Flowmaster, Ford Motorsports, GM Performance parts, Goodridge, Granatelli Motorsports, GReddy, HKS, Holley, K&N, KYB, Magnaflow, Maximum Motorsports, Mopar Performance, Moser Engineering, MSD, NOS, Powerslot, RC Engineering, RPS, SPEC Clutches, SLP, Steeda, Superchips, TEC, Tein, Tokico, Trickflow, Walbro and many, many more.
- Enhanced Street Performance, Inc. offers general repair and maintenance including brakes, shocks/springs, engine tune-ups, and more. ESP specializes in full factory maintenance including timing belt replacements, filter replacements, and fluid changes. ESP offers full diagnostic services for all drivability issues.
- Fuel injection and ignition curve dyno tuning. ESP has the state-of-the-art equipment and expertise to extract the full horsepower potential out of your vehicle. ESP offers custom computer programming by HP Tuners, Hypertech, Superchips, and more for maximum performance gains. Please see our dyno tuning section for more information.
- Aftermarket electronic installations including piggy-back fuel computers, stand-alone engine management systems, electronic boost controllers, electronic instrumentation and gauges, and more.
- ESP offers full installation services for all of bolt-on performance upgrades including intakes, aftermarket mass airflow sensors, throttle bodies, blow-off valves, manual boost controllers, fuel system upgrades (pumps, injectors, regulators), upgraded turbochargers, under-drive pulleys, and more.
- Engine building services, from street to race prep engines.
- Differential and drive train services including clutch/flywheel installs, gear swaps, and limited-slip differential (LSD) upgrades.
- Manual transmission repair
- Engine transplants and upgrades, turbo conversions, and more.
- Custom exhaust work including mandrel bent piping and stainless steel.
- Power Adders are our specialty! Supercharger/Turbocharger installs from companies such as Powerdyne, Procharger, Vortech, Whipple and more. ESP offers installation of forced induction accessories including intercoolers, intercooler sprayers, propane injection, water/alcohol injection, and more. Nitrous Oxide and all related accessories installed and tuned.
- Brake and Suspension Upgrades- ESP offers aftermarket brake pads and rotors by such companies as Brembo, EBC, Hawk, Powerslot, and Wilwood. Larger brake rotors and multiple piston calipers can improve braking performance substantially. Top it all off with a set of stainless steel brake lines for the ultimate stopping package. And how about stiffening up that factory suspension? Subframe connectors increase chassis stiffness by linking the front and rear of the vehicle, transferring more power to where it is needed most...the pavement. Maximum Motorsports delivers quality suspension products for late model Mustangs including K-members, coil-over conversions, caster/camber plates, tubular control arms, pan-hard rods, and more. And for the late model GM guys, Granatelli Motorsports offers a similar line of products for improved launches and cornering.
- With 1 to 2 overdrive gears, late-model transmissions offer drivers the benefit of moving to higher rear end gear ratios for improved acceleration and ¼ mile performance. ESP offers full ring and pinion gear installation services on all late model rear differentials. And for those making a bit more ponies for which the stock rear end was intended, ESP offers bullet-proof replacement rear end assemblies from Curry, Moser Engineering, Strange and more. Or put together a custom setup using gears by Richmond and Precision, and carriers by Eaton, Powertrax, SLP, and more.
- Did someone say forced induction? One of the most common power adders out there on the market today is the supercharger. Superchargers can add quite a bit more power (50% and more) with minimal effects in overall vehicle drivability. Many systems are available for both carbureted and fuel injected applications and usually fit very nicely under the hood. Manufacturers such as Vortech Engineering and ATI Procharger offer full kits for most late-model vehicles, with new applications added weekly. If you are looking for a night and day performance modification, this may be the one...